Monday, September 13, 2010

Just To Clear The Air...

I just want everyone out there to know that I am happy here. I do love what I'm doing and think it's a great experience. I realize that I have had a few posts lately that uncharacteristically thoughtful and may have come across as depressive. Which I don't understand, because I did not write them with that intent. In fact, I thought that they were more revelations of how I made the right decision and how lucky I am to be doing this... But apparently I sound very upset in my blog and people are worried about me and think I'm unhappy. That is not the case at all. Of course, I have down days, but duh! I mean I'm thousands of miles away from home! Of course I'll be sad sometimes! But for the majority of the time I'm smiling and laughing and happy! I guess I should go back to writing about food...

Regardless, I am fine. I am better than fine. I'm having a great time. I'm learning the language, meeting people, making friends, becoming comfortable in my house. I'm going to school, dancing, socializing, etc. And truly, things get better every day. And if I do write a sad post, nobody has any need to get anxious for me. This blog is therapeutic for me. So yes, there will be a sad post every now and then. But like I said, I am, for the most part, happy. No worries until I'm hospitalized ;)

But I don't plan on that happening any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment