Sunday, August 1, 2010

17 days...

It is August 1st. Which means I have 17 days left until I leave... And I'm really starting to freak out. I mean, I'm not even feeling excitement anymore. Just fear right now. The fear of being alone. The fear of not knowing what anyone's saying. The fear of not getting along with the people around me. The fear of having no friends. The fear of being so far from my family. The fear of losing my boyfriend :( All of these fears are completely warranted, I realize, however, that doesn't make me think that it's ok. I should be excited, right? I should be aching to leave and go dive into this adventure and throw myself into the experience! But no, I am terrified. Of course, it is so possible that that could change by tomorrow and I'll be super excited once again. But the days just keep flying by. And before I know it, I'll be gone. And alone. And confused and practically illiterate! GAHH

Ok that's enough rant for one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment