Monday, August 2, 2010

16 days...





So I have started, yet again, to pack. I probably doubled my load of clothing. But I stuffed it all in the suitcase and, luckily, it all came to about 46 pounds. Which means I have 4 to spare!! But I didn't pack any pajamas, underwear, shoes or accessories yet. I think I'm just going to have to shell out the $50 for a second suitcase. Oh yah I looked it up today. It's $50 for the second and $100 for every case after that. Of course, I get a carry on and a personal also. But that doesn't do me a whole lot of good. Right now, my packing list consists of:

-4 pairs of jeans
-1 pair of khaki pants
-2 pairs of dress pants (one brown, one charcoal)
-11 casual skirts (wow that sounds like a lot when I write it out...)
-8 casual dresses
-2 fancy dresses
-12 casual shirts
-2 vests
-9 pairs of shorts
-4 sweaters
-6 fancy skirts
-3 blazer/jackets
-15 tank tops/sleeveless shirts
-1 casual jacket
-4 button-down shirts
-6 dressy tops
-8 cardigans
-1 Rotary blazer

Phew! That's a long list... And again, that's without some things... Maybe it is too much and I should cut it down... But my style is so big for me!! I'm known for it. Ughh this is just too hard. How about I just stay home??

P.S. Now that I have actually finished this entry, it now the next day, meaning I only have 15 days left now. It's all going too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment