Sunday, August 15, 2010

So after reading last night's blog entry, I realized that it was very poorly written and I apologize to my readers... Although I only have 3. Cut me some slack, it was like two in the morning. Anyway, I have no idea when I'm leaving. I am now departure date-less. We never heard from my travel agent and all we know for sure is that I am not leaving on Tuesday. The only way I still could is if my passport and visa miraculously arrive in the mail tomorrow. But that is extremely unlikely and I'm not counting on it. As much as this sucks, I am very happy to have at least one or two extra days. I feel like there is not nearly enough time to see everyone, say my goodbyes and give last hugs.

The closer this gets, the more surreal it becomes. I cannot imagine being without these people for a whole year. I love my family and my friends beyond words. I know people are going to miss me and I am going to miss them too. My grandfather is actually worried about me. (He's the type that doesn't show emotion) It just means so much to me to know how loved I am by the people around me. And I just hope they all know that I love them too, and I promise I'll be back!! This is not permanent. And I really do love all of the people in my life. Love knows no boundaries, and the bonds I have with people are those that cannot be broken by time or distance. After all, distance makes the heart grow fonder, right? RIGHT??

No comments:

Post a Comment