Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Here We Go...

So it is now 5:51 on Tuesday morning. And I am leaving in a couple hours. I got a call from my travel agent yesterday and she told me that it turns out I CAN leave as planned, I just have to go pick up my passport and visa from the local FedEx. And I would have posted something about this yesterday when it happened, except I've been running around like a mad person since I heard, trying to get everything together. So now I'm just jumping on here quickly to post my final entry from Ohio. (I will probably post one during the layover)

I am nervous and scared and terrified. But to be honest, it's not entirely sinking in. I don't think it will until I am either on the plane, or when I get there. I'm so scared. Scared actually doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now... Part of me really does not want to leave. I don't want to leave my friends and family and boyfriend behind... But I know I cannot pass this up. I have to suck it up and go on this journey and begin this endeavor. And I know it's going to be great :) All the people around me have been absolutely fantastic and supportive and I love them all. So, it is now 5:56, and this is my goodbye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment