Monday, October 11, 2010

Exercise, Letters, And High School Drama

You know, I had almost forgotten that being in high school included being surrounded by petty drama all the time. I'm not going to disclose the details of said drama, but you know, I just find it completely pointless. What do you achieve by talking about someone behind their back? And what advantages are there to starting rumors? And answer me this: What do you get out of immature insults and comments?

I realize that this makes it sound like something monumental happened today. Just to clear the record, it didn't. These are just the types of things I think about. I wasn't really involved in the drama of the day, but I watched it happen and just thought, dumbfounded, how stupid is this? I thought I was done with all this when I graduated high school. I guess I'm just now realizing that I have a whole 'nother year of it to deal with.

Ok rant over. Now I have another topic to write about: The fact that I have had more fat moments in the past week than any person should ever have in their entire lives. Ok that's exaggerating a little bit, but I just feel so bad about myself physically lately. And I realize that's kind of a personal thing to be writing about on a blog, and no I'm not fishing for compliments, but I treat this blog kind of like an outlet and sometimes I just need to write. Anyways, I realize that I probably am gaining some weight, for multiple reasons, the biggest one being the amount of chocolate and bakery and I have been consuming. But seriously, if you were in my position, what would you do? Everything here is so delicious! Another big part of it is portions. It's completely normal to have two or three croissants on a Sunday morning. One with chocolate, one with cheese, and one with jam. How does one not gain weight like that? So I have decided to set a goal for myself. It's not a very specific goal, and doesn't have anything to do with numbers or inches. I just want to eat better and exercise more regularly for the next month. No more Nutella sandwiches in the mornings. No more midday runs to the vending machine for chocolate. No more going after school to get a pastry. More running, more biking, and more dancing. I think I can do it. And in a month's time, I should be able to get myself to a better state.

I'm on a letter writing craze, once again. I have a million people to write letters to. I don't mind though, because I really enjoy it. I love writing letters and folding them up and sealing the envelopes with a fresh stamp and sending them off to my loved ones. It's a good feeling. I just wish I would get some mail in return :/

This post was a little odd... But it worked for me! Tomorrow is an average day. We'll see what I come up with for blog material :) Bonne nuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment