Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday Wednesday

Today is Wednesday. Obviously. I went to school as I normally do, only to find that Madame Gallo was going to be late. Well she didn't get to school until the beginning of the third out of four hours of class because she had to take her little son to the doctor's this morning. But it was no big deal. After class we had a rehearsal for the dance portion of the theater, like usual, and I continued to choreograph and teach the dance to "Bad Romance". But we ended up cutting out another dance from the show and adding three girls into Bad Romance. Which was a little stressful, considering we had to figure out the new lines and counts, and the fact that six people were shouting in French in my ear wasn't helping. But finally we got it all straightened out and everything was good. Apparently I'm going to do a duet number with another girl in the place of the dance that we took out. Koolio.

After the rehearsal, Talia and I went to the store to grab some stuff because we made a cake tonight. I went home with her and we made our cake, talked a bunch, ate dinner, which was potatoes and I think dates and applesauce and a sort of meat that was completely and utterly raw. Although I felt very rude, I'm sad to say that I could not bring myself to take a second bite. The fact was that it was not cooked at all other than the very outside. After dinner, Talia and I went back to our cake and I made my signature frosting, and we sat and talked more as we cleaned the frosting off of the bowl and the mixer. So yes, I broke my diet a bit today. But I figure, once in a while is ok. I just have to be good for at least the next two weeks.

I'm spending the night here tonight. We will continue to exchange music and such and just have a good girls night, which we haven't done in a while. I have to say, I miss it. Talia Saville, you're my bud and I miss how things were at the beginning of our exchange. Love ya dear!

I'll sleep well tonight I think. Bonne nuit !

1 comment:

  1. haha that is so funny, yeah i only had one bite of the raw meat when i was in france too! Then my host mom cooked it for me :)

    ReplyDelete