Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fire Drill! And A Birthday :)

For the first time since I've been here, we had a fire drill at school. I was starting to worry that the Belgians were unaware of the very important practice of fire awareness and safety. But alas, they did not. So at some point this morning I found myself outside on a fire escape, you know the grid kind, wearing high heels and fearing for my life, but not for the reason of the possibility of fire.

ALSO much more importantly, today is the birthday of the one and only Talia Saville!!! I made her a cake and posted a video on YouTube with a nice little note about how much I love the girl! Talia, you rock, you're awesome, and you know how much I love you. I truly hope that this day was wonderful for you and that you enjoy the first part of your nineteenth year on Earth with me in Belgium :)

On another note, we had a nice four hour rehearsal after school today for the dance part of theater, as I have been talking about. We finally finished Bad Romance. Hopefully, it will turn out to be as good as I see it in my head!

If any members of NDW are reading this, I just want to take a moment to let you guys know how much I appreciate you and your hard work on the senior show last year.

Also, with dinner tonight we had mushrooms. I am surprised to say that I find that I actually like mushrooms now. If you know me, you know that I detested them before. Oh Belgium, how you change me (ha).

Bonne nuit tout le monde !


No comments:

Post a Comment