Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dress Rehearsal Day Two

Today we had our second day of general repetition at school for the theater show. The dancers got to go in late, and after waking up sick with a sore throat and a cough, I was very grateful. I ate breakfast here and then sludged off to school, where I stayed from around 12 30 to 6 30. We rehearsed through the whole show and I'm fairly convinced that all the dances are going to end being really good and go very well for the actual show, especially "Bad Romance". We finally started adding all the actors in at the end and they all seem to be as excited about it as I am!

After rehearsal, I went home and ate dinner with my host family. We had turkey, and I explained to them that turkey makes you tired, though I couldn't remember the reason why. They had never heard that before. But I wish I could remember why that happens...

I am sick and exhausted and going to bed. Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment