Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day In Belgium

Ok so I've already spent a good two hours of my life doing that last Italy blog (check it out!) so I'm not going too in depth with this one. But I've posted on every holiday since I've been here and I don't want to break my streak now.

It is Mother's Day today. Which means I'm thinking about Mommy. And I want her to know that I miss her. Here is my message to my mother on this day:

Mom, I just want you to know how much I appreciate you. You're an amazing woman with amazing capabilities and heart that expands so far that I can feel it even 4,000 miles away in a different country. I know that you love me and I need you to know how much I love you too. You're an inspiration to me and I get through my days every day because I know that you are there and you always will be. We've been through so much together through my life, not to mention this year alone. So thank you for all of it. Below is a link to my present to you. I hope you enjoy it and know that I'm always thinking about you. I love you, Mom. With all my heart.


Love always,
Emma*

No comments:

Post a Comment