Thursday, May 26, 2011

Average Average

I really have nothing to tell you all today, as it was just a normal day. School is really starting to get on my nerves. After doing your senior year twice, you really start to get annoyed. I just find that I have 0 motivation to go to school. And I'm sick of doing the same thing every day. I want to see things that I haven't seen yet! For goodness sakes I'm in Europe! Alright, I'm not going to get into any big long rant now, because I'm sure you've already gotten the picture.

The countdown continues. I have some 44 days left in Belgium. And that number gets smaller every time the sun rises and sets. And I can't believe how fast it's slipping through my fingers. But again, it's too early to be thinking about such things.

I really have nothing else to say. I went to dance tonight? Cool. Ha. Alrighty goodnight everybody. À demain !

1 comment: