Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yesterday And Today

So I had every intention of blogging yesterday, but it didn't happen for the sole reason that I forgot. I'm a terrible person, yes I know.

So yesterday was a pretty average day. I didn't really do anything special. I woke up and ate breakfast, hung out for a while, wrote some of my book ate lunch, and went to the gym. At the gym, there was a group of four guys who did their entire workout in Santa hats. They would head bang to the music and the end of the hat would be all over the place. It was really funny. After that, I went home and watched "All About Steve", which was a terrible movie and I'm very upset to know that such a wonderful and talented actress as Sandra Bullock has her name attached to that piece of dog poo. Although, Bradley Cooper made it worth suffering through the hour and a half of bad cinema.

There's my review for you.

Today, I woke up, ate breakfast, went to the gym for two hours, came home, ate lunch, took a nap, and then got ready and went to Talia's house with her family (real family) and two of her host families and Mikayla for a dinner. Mikayla and I got there before Talia and her family, and it was odd. But it was only about ten minutes later when they got there and we hit it off right away. I need to keep this short because Mikayla is here and I feel rude. But basically we had dinner and talked to her family. They are super super nice and her sister is a little sweetheart. Manon came a little ways through the dinner and we had fun talking with her and Geraldine and watching Talia's sister and host sister try to communicate with the language barrier. Anyways, now I'm laughing my butt off with Mikayla. She says hi. We're laughing really hard. Goodnight world.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your review of All About Steve! I agree completely with it!

    ReplyDelete