Sunday, December 12, 2010

College Applications

Make me want to kill myself.

I'm really tempted to leave that being the only thing I put on this blog post, because it pretty much sums up my day. However, I'm way too talkative to let that be the only thing. If you've been following, you know how long my posts can be, but when you actually think back to what it was about, I probably could have summed it up in a paragraph if I wanted to. But I enjoy typing my little heart out, so let me gosh darn it!!

Today I successfully submitted two out of my four applications for college. Now I am working on the one for New York University, and I have been sitting here staring at this question for the last three or four hours. It's terrible. I just cannot seem to come up with an answer. Not to mention that I'm only allowed 500 characters for these very complex questions. Kudos, NYU. You really know how to challenge your applicants.

Other than that, nothing exciting happened today. I Skyped with a few people back home, got upset once or twice, and wrote to my sister. Chill day of writing, studying, and listening to music. Tomorrow I have my math exam. Four hours. I'm going to die. But after that, Talia and I are going to the gym to sign up and work out and I have never been so excited in my life to work out. Seriously, I am so inspired. Go us!

Now I have nothing else to say. Bonne nuit tout le monde !!

No comments:

Post a Comment