Monday, February 28, 2011

Daddy's Birthday :)


TODAY IS MY DADDY'S BIRTHDAY!!!


Kinda.

You see, my father was born on February 29th, which only comes around once every four years. So this year he doesn't get a real birthday, but I sent him 15 or so ecards anyways because I love him so much! Let me list the reasons why:

*My dad is awesome.
*He is so incredibly loving and has been there for me all my life.
*He cares so much about his children and really does everything he can for us.
*We are the center of his life.
*He is super talented and so good at what he does. He never fails to impress me.
*He is a guy who is so full of love.
*He is really good at letting the little things go instead of getting stressed out.
*He's really understanding.
*He's a great listener.
*I know that I can trust my father.
*He slips me twenties ;)
*I can tell him about all of my weird antics and he appreciates them.
*He has a great sense of humor and is always making us laugh.
*He gives AWESOME hugs.
*We can laugh together over stupid stuff like a Burger King sign that was supposed to say "angus" but was missing the g.



There are so many reasons that I love my dad, I can't even list them all. This blog would never end. Daddy, I love you with all my heart. You have been there since Day 1 and you never let me down. You always make time for your girl and there has never been a doubt in my mind about how much you love me. And I know I say it all the time, but I'll say it again. I love you. You are awesome, and I can't wait to get home and get a great big Daddy hug. I really miss those. And I miss you. You're the best dad I could ever ask for. Thank you for everything you have done for me over the years, especially just for loving me as much as you have. If it wasn't for you in my life, I wouldn't have the bravery and confidence that has brought me to do all the things that I have done in my life, including this exchange. We are all affected by the people in our lives, but I do believe that our parents are the ones who truly mold us. I am so grateful to have you for a dad, who molded me and shaped me into the person that I am. I love you so so so much, and I hope you have an incredible day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment