Sunday, February 20, 2011

A Nice Weekend

Nothing happened this weekend. My host parents went out of town, and I got to do a little cooking for myself, which was nice. I've put myself on a diet, which I'm actually doing this time. I know I've said it before, but seriously, I need to stick with it this time.

Yesterday morning we had our first rehearsal for the dance part of the theater at school. I'm choreographing a number to "Bad Romance" by of course, Lady Gaga and I started teaching it yesterday. We didn't start until 10 30 when we were supposed to start at 10, so I only got a half hour in because I had to leave at 11 to go to dance. But we got a lot done in that half hour and I'm not worried about finishing. Then I went to dance, and my feet suffered from my new pointe shoes that still aren't broken in. Seriously, I've never had such problems breaking in a pair of pointe shoes. It kinda sucks... But the rest of the day I really didn't do anything! I went home and ate lunch with my host mom, Skyped with my family, and made myself some really delicious food. This morning, I made myself a waffle for breakfast, like and American Belgian waffle, and spent the day doing yoga, dancing, and doing stuff for college. Oh, and watching How I Met Your Mother :)

My host parents just got home and we're expecting my host brother to come home soon. Tomorrow, school. I can't say I'm looking forward to it, but for no other reason than I'm just kinda sick of school work. But it's the same in the States! I'm excited to see everyone though after a weekend of hanging out by myself.

Until tomorrow!! Bonne nuit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment