Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Healthy Emma

So I'm on this total health kick. I've put myself on a diet, I'm still going to the gym regularly, I'm working my butt off dancing trying to get together my audition DVDs for college and I've taken up yoga. Which I find myself strangely addicted to after just 3 days. Isn't it wonderful? The only problem right now is that my back is absolutely killing me and I haven't slept all the way through the night in the past week... But other than that, life is fabulous!

I'm not sick, but everyone else seems to be. My host dad is just getting over something, as is Talia, and at least half of the people I come in contact to every day can't barely say hello without their voice giving up on them. Not gonna lie, I'm moving into super hygiene mode where I refuse to do almost anything without washing my hands.

It's been a calm week so far. But my glasses are totally 100% percent broken. The glue that the woman put on there a couple weeks ago did not hold and I have to get new glasses. However, when I talked to someone today, they told me that it often takes a month to get new glasses. So I'm stressing about that a little too, wondering how I am going to see for the next month. My host parents are gone for the night, but it will be the first thing that I bring up tomorrow morning.

See, I have these problems, but they're not bothering me and life is still good :)

Yesterday my host mom made ratatouille. I just thought I'd throw that out there. It was delicious. I'm hyped up on veggies. And haven't eaten any chocolate or candy or dessert type food in three days. WOO health!

I also began my audition tapes today for college. It's proving to be much more difficult and time consuming that I originally predicted.

I am just making a bunch of little random points today that don't necessarily flow... I'm sorry for my odd rambling today. I'm just exhausted and in a weird mood. I did a dance in my jazz class that I choreographed for college auds and it just killed me. Ok bed time.

Bonne nuit !

No comments:

Post a Comment