Friday, January 14, 2011

The Week Is Over

I stayed home from school today because of my pains. I'm doing alright now and I really have nothing to blog about, considering I really didn't do anything all day except watch "How I Met Your Mother". A whole season, in fact. And I looked up event halls for my coming home party in six months hehe. Tuesday actually marks my 5 month anniversary. I also hung up all my pictures, finally. I had pizza for dinner and watched the news with my host parents. There is a party tonight, but I am obviously not there. And tomorrow I may go to Liège, but I'm not sure yet. We will see. But I do have dance in the morning. Right now I'm tired. And I really have nothing of anymore interest to say. I'm really frustrated with life and people and friends and all that. Blech. Thank God this week is over. Of course, nobody cares about that so I'll just shut up. Goodnight world.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Emma. I hope you are your old smiling self very soon!

    ReplyDelete