Monday, January 17, 2011

Back At School Again...

I want to be in bed in ten minutes, so here we go with the super fast blogging sensation, EMMA!!! Rahhhh rahhhh.

Ok that's enough silliness, let's get down to business. (to defeat... the HUNS)

Ok really I'm ready to begin now.

Obviously, today turned out to be a pretty good day, though it was average. In the States, it is Martin Luther King Jr. Day today, and the majority of my family and friends did not have school today. However, this holiday is not recognized in Belgium, so I had to go to school like any other Monday.

I went through my day as usual, until I found out that I have a legit chance to go to Paris!!! It would be a few days, organized by the wonderful Madame Gallo and the school in April. I'm still not sure if I'm going, but I would really like to, considering I've never been.

And then my math teacher wasn't there so I got out two hours early today and went to the gym. But on the way there, I spotted my host dad, and he was able to drive me so I didn't have to walk the half hour. Of course, this meant I couldn't stop at the store for the essential things that I needed, but that wasn't a big deal.

Today at the gym, I did forty minutes of elliptical, twenty minutes of abs, a good twenty-five minutes of weights, some stair climber, twenty minutes on the bike, and then Talia joined me. Then I did arms and some more abs and then I left to go to the Champion to do the shopping that I didn't get to do before and catch my bus.

I then returned to an empty dark house, which was eerie because I could not find a light switch. But within the hour, my host dad came home and I was down in the kitchen talking with him and having a good conversation all about America and food and how not all Americans are fat, but explaining the fast food system and all that. I think I did us justice and showed how there are a lot of Americans who do care about health and eat well, like me, who enjoys veggies.

For dinner, we had a sort of stir fry with chicken and beans and vegetables and a bit of sausage. We also had chicon, which really is growing on me, and rice. For dessert, I had a caramel crème thing. Which was basically pudding. Yummy. But I'm still having a serious weakness for chocolate and I need to kick that in the butt cause it's taking a toll on my what-should-be-toned abs.

ONE MINUTE LEFT.

Then I just Facebooked and made plans to go to Brussels this Saturday, which I'm psyched about. Now I shall sleep.

I successfully did this blog post in under 10 minutes. Goooooooooo ME!

Ok I'm obviously hyper today. Hopefully I'll be able to sleep. À demain !

No comments:

Post a Comment