Thursday, January 20, 2011

Breakups... Happen...

I really can't post much tonight. It's been a rough night. All you need to know is that whatever was going on between me and Ryan is now over. It's nobody's fault, and I am not angry. Distance happens, and I understand why it ended. For anyone who is wondering, we will stay friends, but I do need a couple days. Things are going to be rough over here in Belgium for a while, so I might not post again until next week.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. When big things happen, it kind of puts everything else in perspective, and all of the sudden the little things seem trivial and unimportant. Like they don't deserve my effort or time or space in a Blogger box.

I also want to make it very clear that I blame nobody and I'm really truly not bitter or angry in the least. I'm upset, of course, but I understand. I will make it through this, and nobody should worry about me. I'm a tough cookie!!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Now you don't have to worry about how some knucklehead 4000 miles away "feels". Enjoy your freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some friends come into our lives and stay for a lifetime; others come and stay for only awhile. Celebrate them both, they are both precious gifts from God.

    ReplyDelete