Monday, July 26, 2010

A Couple Decisions... Maybe...

So I've been thinking more and more about this whole college deal and decided that it would be a good idea to just bite the bullet and go for a photography major. I am definitely going to apply to NYU, but other schools I'm not sure. I think NYU would be particularly great because even if I don't get to major in a performing art, I will still be in the heart of New York City and I can take classes privately... Perhaps... I have also decided that for some select schools I will contact them and explain the situation and see what I can do. One school in particular that I will be looking into is Mercyhurst for dance. I just don't know if it is going to be worth it... But I guess I have nothing to lose, right? RIGHT?? If there is any other option out there, someone pleeease let me know!!

Tis all for now. I'm sure I'll be posting again soon... By the way there are new pictures up on the Photo Blog! Check out my Photography page for the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment