Thursday, June 16, 2011

So Much To Blog About...

I have so many things that I have to blog about right now... See, it's the end of the year, I am down to 23 days left in this country, and I am BUSY. I just got back from a week in Spain, and it was my birthday. So yes, there is much to tell. The thing is that blogging can be tiring and I just spent about 2 hours responding to all the Happy Birthdays that I received on Facebook. I'm a little typed out. But I promise there will be a Spain post up on this site before the end of the night. In the meantime, I am going to attempt to post those pictures from Antwerp that never worked and edit my Spain pictures so they can go up on Facebook. See, I have to update that as well. SO much to do! But all on the computer... How lame is that? I'm rambling now, which doesn't make sense since I'm sick of typing. Oh well, à tantôt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment