Saturday, April 23, 2011

Switching Host Families... Again

Ok so I fail. I said I would post about Italy last night and I didn't... But I have a good excuse and if you know me well, you know what it was. Regardless, I will post about that later. Because right now, there's something more important to talk about.

In about two hours, I will be all settled in to my new host house. The third and final one in my journey of exchange. And the truth is that it freaks me out. For many reasons. For one, it means that my exchange is coming quickly to a close. I have but two and half months left in this country before I go back home to the States, to my family and friends, to my old relationships and a new beginning at school. Two, I got pretty attached to this family. They were awesome. Honestly, I had fun every day that I was here. I saw new things, met new people, experienced things that I had never had the chance to experience before. I couldn't be happier with my stay here. The only thing that sucks is that I have to leave now. But you know, I'll always have these memories. They have taken a small piece of my heart. It's theirs and they will always be there. The came into my life and left footprints. And those footprints are permanent. I will never forget them. They have become a part of my family. À la famille Letawe, je veux juste que vous sachez que je vous aime. Franchement, je vous aime et vous êtes incroyables. Merci pour tout !!

And with that, I move on to the new and last chapter of my exchange. And I'm jumping in with both feet to make sure that this last leg is a wonderful, if not better, than the last. Tata for now !

No comments:

Post a Comment