Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Calm Day Before The Storm...

Today is Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. Tomorrow I got to PARIS for three days with school. Then I get home for one day and go to ITALY for ten days with Rotary. So today, I'm just chillin', packin', and nappin' to be ready for the crazy couple of weeks ahead of me. And I have to say, I can't wait!!! The only thing is that these next weeks of spring break are going to fly by so fast, I'm not even going to have time to look at them. And then before I know it, I'll be changing host families and then I'll be down to two months left here. It's so hard to believe. It's April 6th... Already... Where the time is going, I will never know.

I'm not going to get into the big sappy exchange student post yet, but I can already see how much my life has been affected by this year. I have so much more knowledge than I did when I left, and I now have so much more that I can offer the world around me. I have met tons of people that I will never forget. Forging friendships and learning a language has bonded me to this country in a way that will never be broken. I need to stop before I get carried away and write a novel all about it all when it's not even over yet.

Also today, I talked to my counselor back home from a college planning company that we're talking to to try to figure out all this craziness about choosing my school. And I'm not much closer to arriving at my decision. I have no idea where to go. It's all such a blur and it's the last thing I want to think about. UGH COLLEGE.

Ok that is all. I have dance tonight, I'm staying at Romane's house, and then tomorrow morning, bright and early, I'm off to Paris at 5 45am!!! I'm so excited!!! I'll post when I get home. Enjoy your weeks everyone!!!!

1 comment: