Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm Baaaack

So here I am, fresh off the bus from a crazy couple weeks traveling around Europe. And I'm exhausted. And sick. My voice is totally gone. But it was ENTIRELY worth it.

However, it's it 1am here. And I really need to sleep. So here's the deal. I will not post tonight, but instead do two posts tomorrow, one for Paris and one for Italy. Obviously the Paris one will be shorter than the Italy one. But regardless, hopefully by the end of the night tomorrow there will be two brand-spankin-new posts up for everyone to read and enjoy! Because I had an incredible couple of weeks and I sure hope that you can all enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy the things they talk about.

Right now I have a bed full of luggage awaiting me... Sounds like a run activity before sleeping... Unpacking...

Bonne nuit tout le monde !

No comments:

Post a Comment